Apply now if you would like to join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community.
Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow our clients to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Companionship and conversation
• Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
• Medication and appointment reminders
• Assistance with grooming and bathing
• Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
• Alzheimer’s Care *Previous experience not necessary but is an asset* *Skills training and ongoing training provided by Home Instead*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
• Ability to treat and care for community members and their property with dignity and respect
• Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
• Complete a criminal background check, 2 professional and 2 personal references
• Possess a valid driver’s license and have a reliable vehicle.
• Driver’s abstract is required
• Possess a computer and a cell phone
We have a variety of shifts available and offer a flexible schedule and ask for your flexibility in return as well as a willingness to learn
To apply please visit our website: homeinstead.com/3028 to learn more about us and to apply online.Senior CAREGiver Jobs | Home Instead London, ON Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual, Overnights Salary: $15.00-$17.00 per hour
COVID-19 considerations: COVID protocols and training are in place to ensure the safety of CAREGivers, Clients and staff.
Experience: • Caregiving in any capacity: 1 year (Preferred)
Location: • London, ON (Required) • St. Thomas (Required) License: • Driver's License
• Assisting clients with personal hygiene and getting dressed
• Assisting clients with housekeeping or other daily errands
• Providing companionship and emotional support
• Observing and reporting on changes in the health or status of the client
• Preparing food and feeding clients
• Transporting client to appointments
• Assisting clients with rehabilitative exercises
Work remotely: • No
Please visit our website at homeinstead.com/3028 to learn more about us and to apply online.
|Title:||PSW CAREGiver LONDON and Area|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 1200 Highbury Avenue North, London, ON N5Y 1A7. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 519-913-1662. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.