Help brighten the lives of aging adults in our community. Provide non-medical companionship and home care services to help seniors remain at home for as long as possible.
Training, support and flexible shifts provided. No medical degree necessary.
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, a vulnerable sector check, 2 professional and 2 personal references
- Possess a valid driver’s license is an asset, but not essential. Driver’s abstract is required.
- Possess a vehicle with valid auto insurance is an asset but not essential.
|Title:||CLOSED Caregivers - Sarnia and/or surrounding area|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 1200 Highbury Avenue North, London, ON N5Y 1A7. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 519-913-1662. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.