Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Companionship and conversation
· Housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
· Medication and appointment reminders
· Assistance with grooming and bathing
· Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
· Alzheimer’s Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
· Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
· Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
· Complete a criminal background check with a vulnerable sector check
· Provide 2 professional and 2 personal references
· Possess a valid driver’s license is an asset, but not essential. Driver’s abstract is required.
· Possess a vehicle with valid auto insurance is an asset but not essential.
We have a variety of shifts as we are available 24/7 for our clients. Please visit our website at homeinstead.com/3028 to learn more about us and to apply online.
|Title:||Overnight CAREGiver LONDON|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 1200 Highbury Avenue North, London, ON N5Y 1A7. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 519-913-1662. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.